Read my blog



P&L and 1099 loans: A More Simple Income Documentation Solution for Self-Employed Borrowers 

Profit & Loss Statement

  • Self-employed borrowers may submit Profit and Loss (P&L) statements covering 12 or 24 months
  • Must be self-employed for at least 2 years
  • Multiple businesses are permitted
  • Rental income is ok!

IRS 1099 Documents

  • Self-employed borrowers can provide 1-2 years of IRS form 1099 
  • Must be self-employed for at least two (2) years verified by two (2) years of business licenses or a CPA letter
  • Perfect for independent contractors and gig workers

We make lending EASY!

  • With many lending sources at our finger tips, we can shop around for more options.
  • Exceptions are granted with compensating factors
  • A specialized Non-QM underwriting team is assigned to these programs
  • Industry-leading turn times
Blog Archives

Jonathan Caguioa

NMLS# 250609 / DRE# 01137630 Mobile: 949-241-2527

ALLIANZE MORTGAGE NMLS# 346138 / DRE# 01403147

15820 Whittier Blvd, Suite G
Whittier, CA 90603

Contact Me Today

Let's find you the right home at the right price.