Read my blog
3% DOWN LOAN OPTIONS LET YOU FIND THE BEST FIT FOR YOUR BUYERS
Have prospective BUYERS who need to put as little money down as possible? We have a variety of loan options to fit your wide range of clients — combined with some of the best BPMI (Borrower Paid Mortgage Insurance) rates around!
A great alternative to FHA financing for borrowers looking to purchase with a low down payment.
- Borrower’s annual qualifying income must not exceed 80% of the AMI for the location of the home
- Use the Freddie Mac Lookup Tool to see if a subject property meets the county limit requirement
Helpful for borrowers who are creditworthy but have low or moderate income.
- Borrower’s income must not exceed 80% of AMI for the location of the home
- Gift funds are eligible for the entire down payment
- Use the Fannie Mae Lookup Tool to see if a subject property meets the county limit requirement
When you offer Home Possible® or HomeReady®, you can also take advantage of limited LLPAs that can result in a lower payment, lower interest rate, or more credit to cover costs.
Typically offers some of the lowest interest rates, which means lower payments and less money spent over the life of the loan.
- If only putting 3% down, must be a first-time homebuyer (no ownership in past 3 years)
Features looser eligibility guidelines so even more borrowers qualify.
- No geographic or income limits for 3% down
- At least one borrower must be a first-time homebuyer (no ownership in past 3 years)
- Homebuyer education may be required
Contact Me Today
Let's find you the right home at the right price.