Read my blog
Too many people put off buying a home because they think they need a big down payment. We can help. Our FHA loans are perfect for homebuyers with limited savings and easier to qualify for than you might think.
- Just 3.5% down. For less than a few months’ rent, your clients could be building equity in a home of their own.
- Easy qualification. Our FHA loans are more forgiving when it comes to past credit.
- Fast and worry-free. We close most loans in 30 days or less. Your clients may even be able to include their closing costs in the mortgage.
- Gift funds accepted. Your client's family members are welcome to help out with the down payment.
- 100% FHA Financing available.
- FHA-203K Rehab Loan
The VA loan was designed to offer long-term financing to eligible American Veterans or their surviving spouses (provided they do not remarry). The basic intention of the VA direct home loan program is to supply home financing to eligible veterans in areas where private financing is not generally available and to help veterans purchase properties with no down payment. As the economy improves, so do the mortgage choices available to today's home buyers and refinancing households. For those meeting eligibility requirements, a VA loan is the preferred financing option.
- VA loans allow 100% financing - ZERO down!
- No mortgage insurance.
- Flexible underwriting guidelines.
- Up to 95% Cash Out.
- Credit score as low as 580.
- Rates are often the lowest compared to other loan programs.
CLICK HERE for more information
Take advantage of our elite USDA rates starting at 640 FICO
- Special low rates for qualified borrowers – $125,000 minimum loan amount
- 100% financing – no down payment required
- Potentially roll closing fees into the monthly payment
- Smooth and easy process helps deliver a fast closing
- Available on multi-wide manufactured homes
You can purchase with a USDA loan only in a qualified rural area, but many people are shocked to learn how the USDA defines “rural.” Generally, according to their guidelines, it includes any areas with a population of less than 35,000. In fact, an estimated 97 percent of the U.S. is eligible for USDA lending.
Contact Me Today
Let's find you the right home at the right price.